Why Use Pampered Pets Home Care?
- Pampered Pets Home Care provides reliable, professional care for your pet when you are away on business travel, vacation, holidays, long work schedule and when dealing with emergencies.
- We care for your pets at your home, where your pets prefer to be. When you are away, loving your pet is our business.
When you return home to your pet, you will find a daily diary describing how well they ate, how well they did with their medication, any unusual behavior and anything out of their routine.
- When deciding who to trust with the care of your pets, it is imperative that you select someone who has a genuine love for animals and the formal training needed to help them in emergency situations.
- I will continue to provide visits if you are not able to return home on time due to delayed flight, emergency, etc.
- I will provide a quarterly newsletter with important updates and information pertaining to the pet industry.
- During your trip you may communicate with me via phone or e-mail 7 days a week. I will contact you if the need arises. However, if there is an emergency, I will take care of the emergency first and call you with an update.
Advantages to your pet:
- Reduced stress because of remaining in familiar, secure environment where all sights, smells and sounds are familiar
- Following a customary diet and exercise routine
- Not being traumatized by travel to the boarding destination
- Minimal exposure to illness of other animals
- Most important, the pet receives love and personal attention while the owner is away
Advantages to you:
- You won't be inconvenience or upset by transporting your pet
- You don't have to impose on a friend, neighbor or relative who may forget to care for your pet
- Your home is made more secure by the crime-deterrent measures provided by most pet sitting services
- While you are away, you can feel confident your pet is in capable, caring hands
- You can use other special services, such as watering plants and bringing in the mail
- You will get a daily detailed report of how your pet did while you were away